Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Amanda-Dreamscape


For my Dream scape i decided to choose railroad tracks which I think are pretty neat. I started off by cropping this photo to get the windmill out of the way and than added much more details to this photo. I wanted this photo to have lots of different colors in it to show that this is a happy dream scape. I also wanted to show that there is some darkness in the clouds as it might rain down those railroad tracks. I decided to make this photo like this to show some meaning in life and nature. In this dream scape i wanted everyone to see that life can be good and bad as the girl represents the life as well as the nature does and also the clouds in the sky represent the bad. I put the railroad tracks in to represent that life is a long fun journey and you can look at life as bad but you can also turn all these colors in this dream scape to represent your life full of happiness. I hope you all like.

13 comments:

  1. cool up beat, and uplifting. maybe it would have looked cool too, if you left the windmill as well as the tree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one I really like. The colors really make this an uplifting piece. Perhaps a use of shadows on the objects would add more natural appearances.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really nice! It sort of reminds of the Wizard of Oz actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely get a Wizard of Oz vibe from this. It is very well done especially the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job, your dreamscape looks very dreamy!! I think you did a really good job on putting the tree in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The picture in my opinion looks very well put together. You can tell time was very well spent on this. I'm looking at the image right now to see if I can give you any advice on it but I come up with nothing. This is again very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good job at adding the rainbow effect and the faint butterflies in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like this might have become my dream too. I would not change a thing. You did a great job adding images and bending them to fit. I love to colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks really good. I like how you changed the colors from the original. I like the girl with the umbrella walking down the tracks too. The only change I can think of would be too have it be more vibrant but it still looks good this way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It does have a Wizard of Oz effect to it. nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this dream scape. The color rays look almost like a veil and are blended real well in this image. It looks like pastel was used, and everything is placed so nicely. I would frame this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice job. I like the color sceme you used. This also reminds me of my favorite movie the Wizard of OZ.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just a nice well done image. Your elements look like the belong, evokes a mood, and has i nice color palette. I have no faults with this piece.

    ReplyDelete