Thursday, February 24, 2011

Andrea's Dreamscape


The Original image I looked up was red landscape...It is a red sky over the water...then I found stars and put it onto the background on top of the sky to make it look darker but made the star contrast in color to make it more vibrant...The image is actually a blue sun...I cut it out and dodged it to make it super bright...I then added a layer of shadow on the ocean to make it look like the light from the sun was the only thing available...The three skeletons were copied from one skeleton I just cut them out and resized them...the one closest to the sun is in blue glow, not sure if it very visible without making it really big...The meaning of this I guess is I'm about to graduate college in two months and the constant reminder of my impending doom of getting older and becoming responsible is sitting on my shoulder...so in a way its death and we just keep getting closer. *SO MORBID* BLAH...IDK what it means I thought it up and it was cool in my mind..thats it

15 comments:

  1. I would like to know some information on what made you create this. You need to include your paragraph about this dream scape. It looks pretty good and would like to know what made you come up with this dream scape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree i would like to know why you made this. What made you think of this idea of the moon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. coold idea, but whats the emaning behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wondering what your inspiration was to do this? I think it is very neat. The bottom image is a little blurry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very cool image. REALLY like the contract of blue on the red. I would really like to see your explanation though, and perhaps your original image for the back ground too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very intriguing to look at. I like the blue moon against the red but I would like to see the original and your paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks good, but an original and a paragraph would explain it better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks great, but you are missing key information. maybe some more objects, seems that there are too few.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely a cool looking dreamscape. Reminds me of a gateful dead image. The meaning does sound "doomy", but it's honest. I like the blue sun, and I think the whole image sparks curiosity to the viewer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks good. Just wondering how you came up with this idea..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this concept a lot good job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome image. its not overwhelming and what i love best about it is it brings about a certain mood when i look at it. this piece is clean an well presented nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the stars, it changes the original in a major way.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colors in your dreamscape. The skeletons look really good how they blend but i think the water is a little blurry or something it doesn't blend to me but it still looks good

    ReplyDelete
  15. Missing most key elements- 8+ images, the image is pixilated and received late.

    ReplyDelete