Thursday, February 24, 2011

Steven Santiago - DreamScape Project


For my Dreamscape project. I decided to work with one of my favorite villains "The Joker". The Joker is a man of mystery which resembles my dreamscape very well. I took a picture of New York and made the Joker the sky portion with batman added in the back. What I wanted to resemble with that image was no matter how beautiful a place is or perfect there is always a villain somewhere in this world. If you look at the back where Joker is you can see a shadow of Batman. What I wanted to show you here is no matter how bad someone maybe in the end there is always the good guy to take them down.





14 comments:

  1. I really like your theme and I think your layout is very well done. Professional quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how well your image is put together. Everything fits quite nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is blended so well together and looks amazing. GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite dreamscapes here. Everything looks perfect very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome I love it dont change a thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this a lot. Very well done only thing I would say is a selection of the buildings could have been a bit better. Great otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks really good. I like the colors and how well it all flows together. I can't think of anything to change.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really did not notice batman until you mentioned it, nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. there are many hahas and a sad batman in the flames...add something in the forefront on top of the city

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool dreamscape. Some of the building selections look a little funky, but not too bad. I like the sketchy look of the joker. It's surreal and may be the way he would view the world. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is a cool idea you choose to do. Don't change a thing. Everythin goes well together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice job on this. your piece has a great theme that is well read and also has a eerie feel to it which definitely brings out the dreamscape aspect of this project.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is very well done, I can't think of a gripe.

    ReplyDelete