Thursday, February 17, 2011

Steven Surreal Painting

After looking for a lot of images I came across this one because it has a good meaning to it. The meaning that I get is "Time flies". As you can see you have a watch which symbolizes time and then birds that symbolize flight. Put them together you get "Time flies". The image was created by Bruce Rolff. The colors in this image are blue some whites and beige. They look a little on the dark side though. What I get from this is the other meaning "Time flies, live it to the fullest". The colors symbol tragedy or like a downfall. This means that many people do not live there life like they should and take it for granted. So it is true what they say pictures can tell 1000 words many people could have different views on this image.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this picture, its very self explanatory and has a lot of meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, so after I posted my surreal painting, I came across yours and saw that we did the same one. I got a different name for the artist however, Mihai Criste. It's even signed at the bottom of the picture, it's hard to read, but it looks like it says something that starts with M.

    ReplyDelete