Thursday, March 10, 2011

Amanda-logo





Coca-Cola has been successful and one of the top companies for many years. Everybody loves this logo i am sure they are so many commercials on tv all the time. This is a top selling brand that many people buy. They also always come up with new ways to make the coca cola bottle look really neat. They also just sell other things besides coca cola with the logo on it which also is sold to millions. This Logo is successful to me because it has been around for many years and also many people are always talking about this logo.

7 comments:

  1. I agree that this is a successful logo because it is well known and the typography has a distinct style that can easily be identified as Coca-Cola.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the assignment was to find a local logo not a well-branded one...I do like the logo though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this Coca Cola logo out of the many they may have - The watery red is really cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that this is a successful logo. I love how the image almost jumps off the screen. It looks really cool like water being splashed. I don't really dislike anything about it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is successful because the minute I looked at it I was like, "hm, I'm thristy, I want soda." It's intended purpose was successful, though I am sans soda, so I'm still thirsty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the organic liquid behind the old time logo is a really nice effect. i like the white of the logo against the reds of the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can not agree that this is a "good logo" design. Like Westover said, this is a well-known logo. It is successful bc we all recognize it. Redo- with a local logo.

    ReplyDelete