Saturday, March 12, 2011

Garcia_Logo


This logo belongs to a local artist collective around my school. An area where artists can sign up for space to promote their work, what ever it may be. I think that this is a perfect logo for the place. The Starving Artist's name is really good and it pretty much sums up the idea of underground art. The man on the unicycle (though you can't see) flowers are growing from the top of his head, like creativity growing. I like the font of the name, it looks stenciled. And the yellow scribbles behind it make it look really cool, like it is art or had just been scribbled.

6 comments:

  1. I like how it is kind of random, just like seeing someone on a unicycle is pretty random (though I did pass a kid on the road one day riding one, and went to college with a kid that would ride one to class). Just as the image is random, art can be too. Art can be anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The logo is weird to me not in a bad way so much but im just having trouble finding what i like about it. the yellow swirls in the background is fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think agree with this being a successful logo. The font is cool i really like the name The starving artist. I like the idea of the flowers growing out of the hat but i don't like how you cant see them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could this logo be simplified? Prob. It is very complex. I like the small aspects of the flowers coming out of the head- BUT a successful logo has to be able to work tiny and large- and here we can see that design falls apart small.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This doesn't seem very successful to me I never heard of it and i don't like the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The logo is very neat and artistic but I feel that it is a little busy and somewhat blurry.

    ReplyDelete