Saturday, March 12, 2011

Jess- Logo



I Think this is a successful logo for the The Sierra Nevada Conservancy. When i look at this logo I know it's for a nature conservatory in Sierra Nevada. The images have great meaning to them for the company they represent. I love the colors they used, the pastel colors go very well with each other. The font has a fun look to it and i like the outline of the yellow. The water is really cool with the swirls and the sun looks unique being cut off by the tree. The bear has a cool black shadow under it. It has a great balancing effect with the mountain, bear and tree being on the right side and the words taking up the space on the left. Even the boarder has an unique touch to it not being the same thickness all around. The Sierra Nevada Conservancy supports the efforts that improve the environmental, economic and social well-being of the Sierra Nevada Region. I think they have a great logo to represent their company.


4 comments:

  1. I like how the image is a very clean one and that is what they are trying to promote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This logo reminds me of a page out of a coloring book. The colors are very vibrant, and make the logo stand out as a whole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this logo! I never heard of this before but i love the colors in this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The logo is neat. I like the font used and also how colorful it is. It is very fun and creative.

    ReplyDelete