Saturday, March 12, 2011

logo

This image is a logo for one of the local martini bars by me. This logo is successful because of its clean look and lines. The font was nicely chosen, because the big swooping curves and roundness gives the liquid looking effect. The color is also blue for water obviously. And, I like the fact that so much can be made and seen with just a couple lines. The fact that u can see through the glass or that its not an actually glass with something in it, grabs your eye or adds some imagination to the equation. Knowing that it is an upscale martini bar, I think that this clean and professional logo fits them well.

7 comments:

  1. I like the simplicity of it and it does fit well. I think it's a success because it stands out and I also like what they did with the glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to choose this same logo, but saw you got it already lol. I agree, I think the simplicity with a few lines adds to it's sophistication - "Liquid is too cool to use image over kill" is what it says I think - besides the fact that it's recognized as a classier spot on mains street.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a successful logo. I like the martini glass because you know its a bar then. The colors go good being blue and the bar being called liquid. The only thing i dislike about it is it's kind of plain. But i live right next to this bar too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The logo very clearly displays what it is for. It also fits into the modern idea of "less is more."

    ReplyDelete
  5. This logo is nice, clean, and has a great modern quality to it. the blue against a nice clean white background is also nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Logo looks simple yet professional.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this logo. It is simple yet eye catching. The colors, fonts, and lines all work well together.

    ReplyDelete