Friday, March 11, 2011

Lyndsay Moore Logo

This logo is for the Grand Eastonian Suites Hotel in Easton, PA. I feel this is a successful logo because it is simple, modern, and contemporary. The aspect that stood out the most to me was the collaboration between the letter "G" and "E". The history behind this logo is also interesting. Originally downtown featured The Hotel Easton from 1926-1989, which was eventually renovated into the Grand Eastonian. New life was brought to the hotel and with that came a new and improved logo.

6 comments:

  1. Good choice of loge, I like that you told us alittle history. And, I can see the E inside of the G, cool, what a good idea. Its a good clean logo with simple colors, thats the best way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the uniqueness in the logo with the G and E and I think that makes it a success because it's something that will stand out and be easily remembered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too like the logo with the G and E, but I also think the font is a good choice. To me it is eloquent and sophosicated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cool logo but i feel likes very plain. I'm not sure if it's a successful logo only because the only kind of cool thing about it is the G and E. I feel like it's not enough to stick in my head and that not successful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that the logo has a very contemporary look, especially when I know many people would like to see downtown Easton modernize a bit. It does a little corporate to me though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This logo is nice, its very clean an the Grey and black colors add to a nice bold feel. Although it is a little boring.

    ReplyDelete