Sunday, March 13, 2011

Nicole Smith Local Business Logo





This local logo I chose for this project is Country Meadows retirement community.  The company philosophy  is to "Understand the needs of our residents and offer them ways to improve their lives.  The result is personalized senior living." Along with personalized senior living Country Meadows also wants to offer potential clients all the comforts they would be accustomed to if they were going to continue living on their own in their own home. I think their logo depicts the image we may think of when we would maybe think of comfort and living out our last days comfortably and peacefully, if we had to make the choice to live in an assisted living retirement community.

4 comments:

  1. To me this is not a successful logo. It's very plain and boring to me. I think the tree is cool but that the only picture to it. The rest is the words. I do like the tree because it does give off a peaceful feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of disagree - I think this logo is successful. Because it's a little "boring" and low key - isn't that what most people want when in retirement? I think the image and font face together are very tranquil, and the font to me gives a feeling of "arrival", or better yet "closure".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah this logo is boring but its successful to me because they are helping out the elderly in a way

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the tree in the logo. I dont dislike this logo but I dont think it has any wow factor.

    ReplyDelete