Friday, March 11, 2011


Here is the Saucon Valley Bikes logo. If you live in or near Hellertown, you may recognize it. It belongs to a shop that sells and services bicycles. I remember passing by the shop and seeing this logo about two years ago. It made me want to stop in and check out some bikes. But I didn’t stop in then. It wasn’t until about two years later that I finally took a gander. I wanted to purchase a bike, but I didn’t want to go to a department store. I wanted to check out a store that specializes in bicycles. I remembered seeing the logo, and thought that would be a good place to start. So I went there, and purchased a bike. This is the reason I feel this logo is successful, it was memorable, simple and serves its purpose.

7 comments:

  1. loving it, what a good idea. If you have a bike shop why not have a bike tire as your logo or sign. The metal look also goes well with the theme and looks very industrial...pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the logo is a success because it clearly represents the company and is easily recognizable. I think the design looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool logo. It gives off a vibe of excitement and energy, and I think the silver metal giving off a shine is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun successful logo, i like the bike wheel in the middle between the words. I'm not a fan of the font they used though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that the logo is trying to be like a motorcycle/OC Chopper type bike shop when it's for regular bicycles, making regular bikes look more "BA."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I first notice the silver mixing with the reds i like that. also the red spoke wheel in the background is a cool element.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this logo! It is very unique with the metals and the wheel. I wouldnt change a thing.

    ReplyDelete