Friday, April 29, 2011

Frank lloyd Wright

Frank Lloyd Wright Houses

The house I pick is located in Oak Park, Chicago Illinois. When I googled Frank Wrights homes this one stood out to me because it’s simple but beautiful. The stone finish kind of reminds me of a medieval castle. This house doesn’t have any arches and I love that. I really hate houses with arches and pointy roofs.

This is a large structure and it appears to have lots of space and plenty of windows, this is a big plus in my book.

I’m sure Mr. Wright’s inspiration for this project was to create something stylish, expensive looking but simple. There’s something about the color of the house itself and around the windows that compliments each other. I also like how the outside matches the color of the house this makes the landscaping stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment